you Need to Know...
Sodium Chlorite - One of nature's little secrets...
What is MMS - is it the same
Common chlorine and the chlorine dioxide compound have very
little in common. Chlorine in its elemental form is one of
the most common elements on earth, and forms compounds with many other chemicals - table salt being on of them. It
is necessary for life, including ours. Chlorine is a powerful oxidizing element, and is most readily found in the
ocean's waters. Chlorine combines with virtually every other element to form various salts.
The chlorine dioxide compound is constructed of
one chlorine ion and two oxygen ions tightly bound together.
Although chlorine and chlorine dioxide both
contain chlorine, they are vastly different in both there application and structure. Both of these chemicals are
oxidizers, but only chlorine dioxide will preferentially strip electrons from pathogenic organisms and diseased
tissues - whereas chlorine kills anything and everything!
should be said that Chlorine
Dioxide has been long since approved and sanctioned by the
Environmental Protection Agency in its capacity to safely remove pathogenic organisms and contaminates
The Miracle Mineral Solution is a
standardized mixture containing 28% of sodium chlorite within a distilled water base.
MMS has been used for over 60 years by Water
Boards across the country to sanitize our municipal water.
Can MMS treat
Miracle Mineral Supplement is now well documented and supported by many real life testimonials written by
individuals with cancer who have had very positive results using the MMS product. Recent research is suggesting that cancer is largely a by - product of an overly acidic
internal environment, and that toxicity often drives this pathology deeper within our tissues.
Cancer is a multifaceted condition,
comprising of a large number of variables, and still the best chances of surviving this malignant condition is
early detection and diagnosis.
When speaking of whether or not the MMS
product is effective in treating and even killing off the cancer, it always comes down to a personal consideration
- often requiring the person with the pathology being strong enough to deal with the ensuing detoxification and
strong cleansing that the Miracle Mineral
Solution almost inevitably brings.
Obviously the success comes down largely to
how far the cancer has spread, what type it is, and the constitution of the individual.
As with anything, a cure is not
guaranteed - but with the ever growing volume of real life testimonials out there written by
individuals with all types of cancer, one stands a very real chance of exacting a positive
It is recommended that in the beginning
stages of MMS therapy one needs to begin with one drop once per day to establish the body's ability to deal with
the chlorine dioxide molecule, and that the level of detoxification induced by the MMS is not too much on top of
the metabolic demands of the cancer itself. If this is handled ok, then one moves up to one drop twice per day, and
so on and so on...
Many times it has been noted that those
suffering from cancer are often hit harder with nausea than those without the extra loading of cancer metabolites.
With this being said, it is of the utmost importance to pass through this barrier - and this may take some time. If nausea is reached, and it feels as though it is all too
much, it is advisable to back off for a period by a few drops, until such time that you can move through this
feeling of nausea is a sign that the body is in the process of eliminating toxins from the
body. As the body can only handle a certain level of
detoxification, it is recommended that a considerable amount of fluid be ingested daily, usually in the range of 2
- 3 litres at the very minimum.
toxins can only be expelled when an adequate volume of fluid is consumed, so take heed!
I use MMS?
The Miracle Mineral Protocol recommends
beginning the program slowly, whilst aiming to work up to the 15 drops three times per day maximum. Most of us in
the western world are less than healthy with considerable toxin build up within our tissues, so it is advisable
that ALL who
begin do so at 1 drop per day, and if no issues are encountered, then move up to 1 drop twice per day. The reason
for such a slow start is to eliminate or at least reduce any possible detoxification crisis that may
In saying this, it really comes down to
one's own personal circumstance, and how comfortable you feel whilst cleansing. Some can move through the program
quite quickly, whilst others require a great deal of time. Regardless of how quickly an individual may move through
the protocol, it is almost always inevitable that some degree of nausea is encountered, with most experiencing
nausea and loose bowels to varying degrees.
This is in fact a positive sign, as this
represents a healing that is taking place. Just back off a few drops until such time that symptoms subside, and the
Note: It is generally understood that virtually all mould, yeast, and bacteria will be
completely absent by the time that one reaches the end of the protocol. At this time, most of the pathogenic load will be absent from the body, thus allowing all
of its energies to be redirected towards the process of healing!
How long does
the chlorine dioxide compound remain active within the body?
The chlorine dioxide compound has an
approximate half life of between 1 - 2 hours, and by this stage it begins to break down into harmless by prodcts -
namely common table salt and carbon dioxide.
I do if I can't deal with the taste as the dosage increases?
Low levels of the Miracle Mineral Solution
are usually well tolerated, but as the dosage increases taste can begin to become a problem. We suggest finding a
juice that contains absolutely NO ascorbic acid content whatsoever, and seeing how you go with
Remember, find a juice
that contains absolutely No ascorbic
acid! This compound is a powerful antagonist to the
chlorine dioxide molecule.
Does MMS damage certain body tissues, as I have heard that it's a
strong oxidising agent?
This molecule is very selective in what it will destroy and this is where
the magic really occurs. This is one of the main reasons that this molecule
is so desirable which is not true of ozone, oxygen, hydrogen peroxide or any other oxidizer known - it only kills
what it foreign (anaerobic) to the body.
MMS and Dental Amalgams?
Chlorine dioxide cannot oxidize metals. To
date, there have been no untoward findings suggesting that amalgams based upon mercury react in anyway at all with
mercury fillings. On the other hand, if you were to use hydrogen peroxide, this would be an entirely different
story, as this compound oxidizes metals.
What do I do if I have a bad
Reaction is a common well known term that means you
will generally feel worse before you feel better.
This reaction known as the Herxheimer Reaction is a relatively
short term process of detoxification that takes place within the body. When the body detoxifies, it is quite
common to experience symptoms that include joint and muscle pain, sore throat, sweating, general malaise,
nausea, chills, flu - like symptoms and a host of other symptoms.
It may be difficult to believe, but this is normal and even considered to be a
healthy response that reflects bacterial, viral, fungal and other pathogenic die off. One of
the biggest issues whilst experiencing this type of symptomology is the urge to cease and desist taking the
supplement altogether, and hence forth discontinue the very treatment that has been engaged to assist their
return to health! Even though the Herxheimer Reaction may not make you feel on top of the world, it
still must be passed through in order to experience the profound health benefits awaiting you on the
This reaction called the Herxheimer Reaction is in effect an immune response to the large number of
toxins and metabolic waste material being eliminated whilst detoxification is taking place - it is inevitable
when large volumes of pathogenic stressors are being removed from the system all at once. The important point
to note is that the apparent worsening of symptoms does not suggest a failure of the protocol, but rather
that the MMS system is working on profoundly deep levels of the body - and must be persisted with until
are the payment methods?
MMS can be secured from this website by using our paypal facilities.
Credit cards such as visa or fund transfers can also be utilized via this site.
How secure is this method of
Unlike other methods of payment, Paypal is one of the most
widely employed methods of funds transfer currently available, and
they are forever updating security features - this is why they are the one of the safest service providers in
How is my Miracle
Mineral Supplement sent?
After receiving your payment, your MMS
package will be sent out the following morning via post delivery. Our postal network will deliver your goods to you
within a period of 3 - 6 days, and usually quicker. Please make sure the correct forwarding details are
Is there a money back
Absolutely. The unused portion of your MMS
package must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery in order to receive a refund. Please contact us
beforehand so as to be in a position to return your monies in the quckest possible fashion.
Note: The cost of postage and handling is the
responsibility of the purchasee.